- Published on 30 Jun 2012
- The HR Pulse team
HR Pulse is an online publication filled with essential information about how to manage your employee-related questions and issues. Our publication is essential reading for anyone who manages employees or owns their own business.
We publish must-read articles on:
- How to engage your employees and increase their productivity at work
- How to tell the difference between a fake sick note and a genuine one
- The value of induction and how you can make this process work for you.
5 benefits of HR Pulse
1. All the stories on HR Pulse are generated exclusively by reliable HR and labour experts. They are leaders in their field, have many years’ experience and they want to share their knowledge with you.
2. All our content is written in plain English, which means that you’ll be able to read, and digest, any one of our articles in under 10 minutes.
3. We don't charge you a cent for our content. We will NEVER tease you with a snippet and then tell you to pay us oodles of money to read more. We have your, the reader's, interests at heart and we know that you are thirsty for HR knowledge. This is why we're giving you this content – and not asking you to pay anything.
4. Because our content is online, it is always available, wherever you are. No more lugging around bulky reference books.
5. Our website is fully searchable. So even if you can't remember the exact title of an article, you can type in a keyword related to the article you're looking for and find it that way.
Meet 4 of our authors
Anja Hartman is the HR director at Sage VIP and has been involved in the HR field for the past 20 years. Anja completed her BCom degree at the University of Stellenbosch then graduated as an honours student in labour relations.
Chris Blair is the CEO of 21st Century Pay Solutions Group. He has a BSc in chemical engineering from Wits University.
Francesca Kilfoil is the principle executive for employee benefits at PSG Konsult Corporate. She has spent 17 years in the employee benefits arena having worked at NMG Consultants and Actuaries, Momentum and Crystal Retirement Benefits where she was the director for their consulting services.
Ivan Israelstam is the CEO of Labour Law Management Consulting. He is known as a leading practitioner in labour law and pragmatic labour relations management with many years’ experience in corporate HR management.